Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Reclaimed Wood Furniture – It's pretty, It's sustainable, but it's HARD TO FIND!

Reclaimed Wood Furniture – It's pretty, It's sustainable, but it's HARD TO FIND!


Reclaimed wood furniture, I think I've extolled it's virtues enough for people to decide that it might be a good option. At least, I hope so!


But where to find it? How can we get our hands on it?


It is with great pleasure that I announce the beginning of a new series of feature articles for 'Reclaimed Wood Furniture Blog'


I'll be scanning the web to find anything that I believe will help you choose the right piece of furniture. Some of these resources may be stores, some will be articles on designers, and yet others will be information on terms and changes in the industry. It's all really very exciting!


So, please check out the steadily growing list of resources on the left hand bar. And remember, enjoy!


No comments: